Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their current cap is 740m. it will increase next year. Their curenet wage bill is like 300m or something. They have plenty of room.
Its not so much the room but the cash flow. They have massive debts. These 2 might be looking for £20~£30m per year in wages + fees etc. Each.

And why do they need to. They are going to walk there league this year and next.

Its not so much the room but the cash flow. They have massive debts. These 2 might be looking for £20~£30m per year in wages + fees etc. Each.

And why do they need to. They are going to walk there league this year and next.

They did this because they can and will be good for their club brands, especially reinforcing their galacticos image by signing both Mbappe and Haaland in same windows.

They are already doing in the past and they will able to do it in present day. Money and wages caps is not issue for them.

Last edited:
Just on my way to Snipe in Ashton, I swear i saw a big Norwegien looking bloke, shouting Skol Skol Skol and waving a Zinger Burger over his head at Denton Rock roundabout...Well if that is the behaviour of the lad he can fuck off over to Trafford with the rest of the oiks

We still have a few hours to get the deal done :)
go-for-it-you-can-do-it.gif

Well from tomorrow going forward the talk about our striker hunt and this deal in particular should start ramping up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.