Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barca do go in for him then how can a club with debts totalling nearly a billion suddenly be able to spend what they want ?
Barca going for him is a crock of sh*t. He wants success, they can't guarantee that with what they have, and there's no guarantee that they'll make the champions league. They can't afford his fee, let alone his wages, and apparently they have just poached Spain's centre forward, and they couldn't afford to pay for him either.

This seems obvious to me where Haaland will end up. Madrid now "apparently" have issues with Mbappe's massive wages, all our other so called targets have gone elsewhere, Alvarez joins in July or possibly later, and there's no noise what so ever from us about Haaland in the media or any leaks.

The Spanish media are throwing out the usual bones for the Barca & Real masses to keep them interested. The Rags are out, Liverpool seem not even in it and likely can't afford it, Arsenal have no hope, Chelsea won't come in for him now or are out, he won't go to Bayern and I can't see him going to PSG.

I'm becoming more confident he's City bound. Be wait and see from here until July but the clues for me are pointing to one destination.

If he does come to us, will this be a fast deal to do? Due to the release clause. I couldn’t see it taking long like all window to get him here.

FFP is quite clearly failing when RM have to concern themselves with their wage bill and Barca probably can't borrow enough to afford Haaland while Manchester City's turnover is supposed to be "clean"enough to allow them to be in with a shout.

If he does come to us, will this be a fast deal to do? Due to the release clause. I couldn’t see it taking long like all window to get him here.

This bloody forum is taking long enough !

IF he does sign for us it'll feel as though he's already been with us for about 3 years.

This seems obvious to me where Haaland will end up. Madrid now "apparently" have issues with Mbappe's massive wages, all our other so called targets have gone elsewhere, Alvarez joins in July or possibly later, and there's no noise what so ever from us about Haaland in the media or any leaks.

The Spanish media are throwing out the usual bones for the Barca & Real masses to keep them interested. The Rags are out, Liverpool seem not even in it and likely can't afford it, Arsenal have no hope, Chelsea won't come in for him now or are out, he won't go to Bayern and I can't see him going to PSG.

I'm becoming more confident he's City bound. Be wait and see from here until July but the clues for me are pointing to one destination.

There is literally nothing in the media, in any country, to suggest where he may end up. Nothing at all.

Any such suggestions or reading into it is purely our own pre-determined opinion, which we have already decided and now look out for anything we can use to back that opinion up. Even when it alludes to the contrary.

And by our I don't mean just punters on this thread or even just blues, but fans in general including the madristas cules and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.