Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does come to us, will this be a fast deal to do? Due to the release clause. I couldn’t see it taking long like all window to get him here.

Depends. On what his agent and he want and how long they want to fanny about and play the game for options. Or whether they decide beforehand and work it all through and just go for it.
Both are possible, the latter feels more likely.

And before anyone comes out with Tixi needs to put his foot down, we wont get taken along for the circus ride and what not, literally happens all the time with all players, and the club happily give them the time when they think the players want to come.

Laporte, Rodri both came via release clause. Neither happened quickly, even with nobody else in the frame.

Is it not odd that Bild would get the scoop and the specifics, on a french player in the French league agreeign a deal to move move to a spanish league club. One that has plenty its own mouthpeices.

Surely if anyone wants to advertise this, it is real madrid and their media.

Hopefully enough to price them out of a move for Haaland. Just short of £800k a week, I assume pre-tax.

Although Haaland might wait another year if Madrid are daft enough to pay those wages out.

If true, gives 'team Haaland' a benchmark to push.

I've been saying this for months. RM can not sign Mbappe and Haaland in the same window.
Madrid media reported the same thing in December that Perez was somehow trying to convince Haaland to stay at Dormund for another year.

Depends on La ligas new wage rules. It stopped Barca with Messi. Also depends how much Haaland wants.

Their current cap is 740m. it will increase next year. Their curenet wage bill is like 300m or something. They have plenty of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.