Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when it will start to become known publicly where he is going?

I think @tolmie's hairdoo is right and he’s coming but I daren‘t celebrate yet due to all the last minute stuff that goes on.

Is he allowed to sign some sort of pre contract agreement yet?

Last edited:

If we land Haaland, I wouldn't mind if United got Kane as I doubt he's got many years left at the top. I think It'll be another bullet dodged in the same vein as Maguire and Fred where we miss out on a player who then goes to United instead and underwhelms, leaving us with a far better alternative (in this case Haaland) much like what happened before with Dias and Rodri.

If we land Haaland, I wouldn't mind if United got Kane as I doubt he's got many years left at the top. I think It'll be another bullet dodged in the same vein as Maguire and Fred where we miss out on a player who then goes to United instead and underwhelms, leaving us with a far better alternative (in this case Haaland) much like what happened before with Dias and Rodri.

Why would kane wants to move to the rags?, he wants to move to the club that have ambitions for winning throphy and rags isn't place for that.

Chelsea will be more likely especially if swap deal is possible for Lukaku.

Why would kane wants to move to the rags?, he wants to move to the club that have ambitions for winning throphy and rags isn't place for that.

More money and Champions League football if they get it. If Pochettino goes there, linking back up with a manager he played well under might appeal to Kane.

Chelsea will find it hard to shift Lukaku this summer but if they did, I think it's more likely they'd rival us for Haaland's signature.

Th

The ship has sailed for Kane to the elite English teams. Last summer was the last shot he had at it.
He's in need of a cash out move now and United with their love of ageing, gassing out strikers would be the best destination for him.
He may even get a Carabao or EL Winners medal into the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.