Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only hope is that we are playing the f@ckers,the sweetest of sweet
I really get the feeling Barca and Real fans in particular live in a different world to most other football fans.

City are riding high at the moment, strong financially, have waited a long time to replace Aguero and that's why they can justify a Haaland bid.

Real fans want Mbappé and Haaland in the same window. Barca are struggling to balance the books with the players they have now and they think it's wise to go for a mega signing in the summer. If any English club were in either situation, they would at least be aware of the negative optics of it(the press would be all over it, if it was City). Yet there's never signs of any embarrassment from the fans of those clubs, no thoughts about "am I hypocrite" ever crosses their minds. Not just with the Haaland situation either, their clubs have a long history of buying success, of buying their way out of any difficulty. Whether they have the money or not, they'll find a way to do it. State money, Qatar money, UAE money they've done it all. Yet they have the cheek to moan about City.

Both Barca and Real fanbases are convinced it's a done deal for them.

I'm glad I didn't get carried away thinking it was done deal for City but it's the same for the Barca and Real rumours. It doesn't matter what tier they are, it's not done until it's done.

Maybe Haaland has a deal with all three clubs and he hasn’t made his mind up yet

Tier 1 for Madrid, this guy. Some club-issued Sam Lee positivity would be very much welcome in the next 72 hours…

Loads of Spanish propaganda and fuck all from our end. I know you (@Spain) can’t wish these things into existence but at some point, it becomes a ‘no smoke without fire’ feeling.

Sam Lee hahaha

Sam Lee hahaha
Eh, it’s no secret he gets tidbits from the club. Every chance he pissed them off with the twitter debacle a couple of weeks ago though.

If Lee, Brennan, Mullock or one or two others speak up it’s not unlikely they’ve had the info from the club - though it’s still club PR no less, not necessarily truth.

Eh, it’s no secret he gets tidbits from the club. Every chance he pissed them off with the twitter debacle a couple of weeks ago though.

If Lee, Brennan, Mullock or one or two others speak up it’s not unlikely they’ve had the info from the club - though it’s still club PR no less, not necessarily truth.
He used to get tidbits now he gets fuck all because he’s a sell out rag Bellsniff.

According to the Spanish media he’s going to both Barcelona and Real Madrid? Must be some player!
It’s just the dying thrashes of two whales. Fuck them both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.