Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems likely going to spanish team unfortunately
Sadly I agree with you.

From what I have heard and read, I think his management team see the Spanish league as an easier progression for his long term career development. It is a step up from the German league but not as fast, physically demanding and competitive as the PL.

The PL is the most competitive league in the world and may become his target after the Spanish one?

Tier 1 for Madrid, this guy. Some club-issued Sam Lee positivity would be very much welcome in the next 72 hours…

Loads of Spanish propaganda and fuck all from our end. I know you (@Spain) can’t wish these things into existence but at some point, it becomes a ‘no smoke without fire’ feeling.

Tiers?

Dearly me mate.

Sam Lee? Massive KFA.

Tier 1 for Madrid, this guy. Some club-issued Sam Lee positivity would be very much welcome in the next 72 hours…

Loads of Spanish propaganda and fuck all from our end. I know you (@Spain) can’t wish these things into existence but at some point, it becomes a ‘no smoke without fire’ feeling.

City don’t speak to Sam Lee.

Sadly I agree with you.

From what I have heard and read, I think his management team see the Spanish league as an easier progression for his long term career development. It is a step up from the German league but not as fast, physically demanding and competitive as the PL.

The PL is the most competitive league in the world and may become his target after the Spanish one?
Whoever offers the most money will remain his target for as long as Raiola is his agent. I think he'll spend his career in Spain, they're the only clubs who can literally offer money they can not afford and face absolutely no repercussions.

Wish it was that simple, but it's not like there's anyone out there remotely as good. We're talking about a level of talent that turns up only a few times a decade.
Then we”d find another way, there’s always alternatives and different ways to play. As it is I’m confident we will go the Haaland way but one player is never be all and end all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.