Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the deal is already done, and I'm also guessing that City are happy that Raiola continues to link every club he can to his signature. I hope we sign the lad like most of us but City are rather good at keeping their cards close to their chest nowadays, and i like us doing business that way.
Can’t help but feel if it truly was done, we’d know - whether unofficially or officially.

I believe if it is done then we should start to hear something about in the next few days. Imagine the preparation for an announcement of such a big signing, how many people involved.

Not been as invested in a prospective signing since Hazard. I just don’t see the options available elsewhere this time but wouldnt put it past Madrid to make it happen alongside mbappe
Im on the hype train

I believe if it is done then we should start to hear something about in the next few days. Imagine the preparation for an announcement of such a big signing, how many people involved.
It’d leak from the Madrid end too.

If / when it’s all wrapped up and Haaland’s made his decision, the negotiations with Madrid end and they’d make it known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.