Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’d leak from the Madrid end too.

If / when it’s all wrapped up and Haaland’s made his decision, the negotiations with Madrid end and they’d make it known.
Fair point. But a part of me also believes Madrid is dragging this out just so it looks more like they gave up on the deal other than making it clear that they simply lost to us.

I'm guessing the deal is already done, and I'm also guessing that City are happy that Raiola continues to link every club he can to his signature. I hope we sign the lad like most of us but City are rather good at keeping their cards close to their chest nowadays, and i like us doing business that way.
Nah, if it was done the media headlines would all be about his injury record, conversion rate, why he is unsuitable for the PL, etc etc......I think there’s still a decision for him to make.

I'm guessing the deal is already done, and I'm also guessing that City are happy that Raiola continues to link every club he can to his signature. I hope we sign the lad like most of us but City are rather good at keeping their cards close to their chest nowadays, and i like us doing business that way.

If the deal was done what’s the point of Raiola continuing to link him to other clubs?

Haaland can’t have made his decision yet or else everyone would know or at least be leaking it and looking at other targets?

If the deal was done what’s the point of Raiola continuing to link him to other clubs?

Haaland can’t have made his decision yet or else everyone would know or at least be leaking it and looking at other targets?

Out of interest; when was the last time Raiola publicly linked him with other clubs?

Txiki can play a bluff here and say, we need an answer by the end of the month. We could see if Haaland wants to come or just wants to keep us in the bidding to raise offers from other parties.

Txiki can play a bluff here and say, we need an answer by the end of the month. We could see if Haaland wants to come or just wants to keep us in the bidding to raise offers from other parties.
He could, but why would he put unrealistic demands on a negotiation that he knows will be protracted anyway

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.