Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but Tolmies infamous “YES!!!” Post was on the 2nd February, it’s exactly around the time when City officials were meeting the Haalands in Monaco, 3rd February, just adds a little more fuel to the fire

Attachments

• 0E23BDC5-B0C2-48B7-9320-DA8E074FCA71.jpeg
    0E23BDC5-B0C2-48B7-9320-DA8E074FCA71.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 112
"It could be the start of a dynasty" said Tyler (or Quinn) after the QPR match. Maybe this is a step towards it. But being the kind of FOC whose first idea of a striker was Joe Hayes I'm still uneasy with City planning world domination and i feel bad for Palmer, Delap and others coming through the ranks, their future in the first team will be less likely if Haaland arrives.
Lol

Am I then only one who doesn’t think this is the right deal for us? Will smash our wage structure for a start and he doesn’t really fit out style of play. Although he’s an old git now I still think Kane is a better fit..
And the ‘City buying football’ brigade will have a field day too (though feck them actually, look what PSG do and they get background the stock we do..)

Am I then only one who doesn’t think this is the right deal for us? Will smash our wage structure for a start and he doesn’t really fit out style of play. Although he’s an old git now I still think Kane is a better fit..
And the ‘City buying football’ brigade will have a field day too (though feck them actually, look what PSG do and they get background the stock we do..)
To answer your first question. Yes, I think you will be.

How exactly does he smash the wage structure if according to the article from last night he isn’t even going to earn more than KdB? And the clause + fees equal what we paid for Grealish?
As a player, he is exactly the kind Pep has been waiting. Remember: the summer before the summer we chased Kane, we tried to sign Lukaku.
I think ultimately the issue for some is they get really bothered by other fans’ “money” claims — claims that are quite easy to refute…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.