Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The required steps are patience.

City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.

Unless Dortmund want to stick it to City by cursing our moves behind the scenes, I expect lots of counter rumours for a while yet.

Once Mbappe is confirmed, then we can start to see the finish line and we can blow the bloody doors off.
Cheers mate

But the 2 don’t relate to each other? Bernardo will stay because he’s happy to. Haaland signing has nothing to do with Bernardo.
That's not entirely correct, as others have alluded to Haaland, and what he is paid, may impact what others expect they are worth.

Regardless, all I was saying was if given the choice of each in a hypothetical situation, I would pick Bernardo over Haaland. But others mileage may vary!

The required steps are patience. City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.
Unless Dortmund want to stick it to City by cursing our moves behind the scenes, I expect lots of counter rumours for a while yet.
Once Mbappe is confirmed, then we can start to see the finish line and we can blow the bloody doors off.
b61129247e2fdd2e7130834d4a535330.gif

The required steps are patience.

City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.

You don’t think the leak came from us? It seems extremely calculated, even the timing.

Worse case scenario with Silva is he leaves for free in 2024
Bernardo looks in a totally different place to where he was in the middle of the lockdown. He actually looks like he's enjoying his football. And his life off the pitch. Witness the video of him a while ago, out with his girlfriend walking his dog John (still cracks me up, that name on a dog!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.