Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The required steps are patience.

City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.

Unless Dortmund want to stick it to City by cursing our moves behind the scenes, I expect lots of counter rumours for a while yet.

Once Mbappe is confirmed, then we can start to see the finish line and we can blow the bloody doors off.
I thought he said yes to us? Why wait on mbappe, is there still a chance for a Madrid swoop last second?

I think it’s because a lot on here like myself are not getting carried away by the thought of this transfer after last seasons fuck around were we ended up with nothing meaning that we are still in a title race which would have been done and dusted it we had got Kane . I’ve have always said from the start that haaland is a great signing but not a cost of breaking our structures which have served so well over the years but it looks like the so called deal is not a bad one . Until they are sat with a city shirt on signing I’m not getting carried away .

We have broke our structure since we been taken over Kdb on 380k a week yaya was on 250k a week! Club knows what it’s doing if we can’t afford it we move on and that’s been what we have done with quite a lot of deals in the past.

Wonder if this means Sterling will leave either this summer or next. De bruyne is going no where, but Sterlings £300k a month may be a struggle if you add another £350k for Haaland. Will have knock on effects on other squad places

Wonder if this means Sterling will leave either this summer or next. De bruyne is going no where, but Sterlings £300k a month may be a struggle if you add another £350k for Haaland. Will have knock on effects on other squad places

If we get Haaland Sterling assists will go up his play will change! I want him to sign his contract seems he be seeing it out and see what options he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.