Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news has landed on the CAF.

Towards the end of the page.

Does he even suit City, I mean he’s a fantastic striker but City usually dominate possession and could be doing with a natural fox in the box, instead of Haaland who enjoys a bit of space up front. I’m sure he’ll still score goals but could be square pegs round holes kinda thing.

Exactly what he wants. Hope for others to join to challenge for top 4. Muppets

I can't see Real waiting much longer to announce Mbappe. Knowing the way they operate with the Haaland news coming out that it seems he's headed our way they'll want to announce Mbappe as soon as possible for the positive PR it will bring their way. As the politics and how they're viewed are a massive part of their club.

For me Real will want their win with Mbappe out there to overshadow the potential loss in the Haaland sweepstakes.
Tbh mbappe has been there number 1 priority anyway .

I don't want to be a killjoy, and whilst Rick has not put it actually in the the forums T&C's, I think the long standing No1 rule, that has served us well, should be adhered to.
BM Terms and conditions
1 Boil opposing fans piss all the time.
2 Pretend to not be here when infact we are.
3 Get relegated with loads of money.
4 Keep boiling that piss and fuck everyone off

We aren’t the scum because we have always stuck to our pay structure and walked away if the money isn’t right . I’m not saying that it will create problems but it could .

Reports are he be on the same as Kdb and we all know world class strikers are paid more at least he ain’t on 500k a week like the scum pay for has beens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.