Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me laugh this, whenever you sign any player you give them a contract of a chosen length and the risk is that they may see the contract out and walk away. Of course we wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to go to Spain in 5 or 6 years, we have heard Pep say time after time that if a player wants to leave they just need to knock on his door with an acceptable offer.

On the other hand what if he hits the ground running and Pep extends, if we won 4 titles and were getting to Champions league (hopefully winning them). Then would he really walk away for it?
Oh they were. They have an ongoing bitterness towards us. Long may it continue
What is all this drivel? If City do in fact land Haaland its a huge win for the club...anyone saying differently is either daft or supports a different club...

it’s a huge win for the premier league too

Just bought the paper and was stunned at the back page. This is the first time in long while i have been excited about a signing. What we need and no baggage as in Kane and dickalodo. Never wanted either. Kane too spuds and dickalodo with his rag history and all about me.................................

That's ridiculous.

In total, the Norwegian forward has scored an impressive 121 goals in 171 games, averaging 0.71 goals per game to date.

I'm in the not getting carried away boat on this one. We have failed too many times to make this kind of signing but sooner or later we have to do so.

I hope this will be the one because we do need a world class striker and he would also make us more dangerous in other ways. I honestly think that if teams try to press us high at goal kicks, Eddie could ping balls over the top that Haaland could turns into goals.

Surely if Haaland signs, Pep will will follow suit.

When Pep leaves, I thin it will be for personal rather than football reasons; unless he goes to a National side, which his how I think he may want to end his managerial career.

I don't think any other club can offer a working environment to top what he has at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.