I must not get over excited...

Chickens And Eggs.

JJ

When Pep leaves, I thin it will be for personal rather than football reasons; unless he goes to a National side, which his how I think he may want to end his managerial career.

I don't think any other club can offer a working environment to top what he has at City.
I agree, Pep's next move will be to manage a national side, I don't think he will manage another club side. Obviously Pep's family will have a bearing on his future and as long as they are happy then there is no reason currently for him to look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: OB1
First of all, I don’t believe Ballus on this point that Mbappe signing for Madrid has any relation to this transfer

But most importantly, how exactly would RM announce Mbappe on Friday? And why?

He’s out of contract he could sign for any non french side from 1st Jan

now they are out of the CL it won’t make any difference to psg

When Pep leaves, I thin it will be for personal rather than football reasons; unless he goes to a National side, which his how I think he may want to end his managerial career.

I don't think any other club can offer a working environment to top what he has at City.
I agree that he literally has everything he wants here and there is no better job on world football. If he wanted to spend more time with the family I even think we’d give him a year off and get an interim in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.