Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they discount the 2 changes in style we’ve already been through under Pep…. Any record(s) they cling to should be causing nightmares when he signs, we will wipe them out!

Yep love it if pep says if we get Haaland that we going full on fat sam tactics this season hoof and possession football

I think we've agreed a deal in theory with him, but he's very much waiting to see what happens with Mbappe/Madrid.

If that deal breaks down, he'll be eating paella next season.

If not, he'll be devouring the Premier League.

I love how they discount the 2 changes in style we’ve already been through under Pep…. Any record(s) they cling to should be causing nightmares when he signs, we will wipe them out!
Was just smirking to myself and thinking exactly that. Pep constantly changes our game to suit the personnel. One tiny example from this season: cancelo now plays as basically a left winger who cuts inside. The back four become a three and pivot accross to cover him. The left attacking player plays infield 5-10 yards. This doesn’t happen on the right. He’s done it time and time again and that’s his genius. And people who don’t understand football tactics, even some of our own, fail to see that.

unless he goes to a National side
Maybe it's me but I don't see Pep as a great fit for international football, what he asks from his players seems kind of complex as a number of players we have signed and the first year here seem to show and as an international manager you never get that much time with your players.
In terms of the Haaland deal, to me the timing seems to be more a nudge to other clubs to keep them in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.