Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix for berarndo is not a bad trade. I would be ok with that. If grealish moves into the #8 role and felix out to the wings, everything will balance out.
It would be an abysmal trade, despite my love for Felix, we fundamentally can’t lose the guy in the boiler room, he fuels the tempo and to lose that would be insane!

What’s happened?

Come on here and tattoos are on arse cheeks and Ric’s posted a post from Tolmie from February on Twitter.

Felix for berarndo is not a bad trade. I would be ok with that. If grealish moves into the #8 role and felix out to the wings, everything will balance out.
Naaaaaaaaaah mate!! Lol :-)

Bernardo is a one off & a totally different type of player to Felix. Our midfield 4 of Silva, Gundog, Foden & KDB is unbelievable in terms of quality, skill, endeavour & application.

Felix as an addition? OK, but not to replace any player we already have, & especially not our skillful midfield dynamo Bernardo. )(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.