Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me.
I can't believe this thread has turned into the Messi thread of last year for me, checking for tweets on any updates and getting fucked off when there is none.
Thanks twatter.

According to this source Mbappe is a madrid player just the contract to sign.

All summer that Ahsan geezer from the 93:20 podcast pushed false propaganda about how Kane was destined to sign for Citeh and how it would go down as the greatest transfer in PL history. Kept going on like some big top shot itk, how his links have told him Kane is 100% signing only to be slapped right in da face. Overnight multiple reports link Harland to Citeh and the dude has been as quite as a Church mouse, no words, no tweets. Wonder if he's Ok or secretly dreading Harland in a sky blue shirt. Someone please check up on da brudda??!!
It’s pretty clear that City were balls deep for Kane. Even destined you could say at some point until Spurs shit the bed. I don’t follow the guy but he obviously had some decent info

First of all, I don’t believe Ballus on this point that Mbappe signing for Madrid has any relation to this transfer

But most importantly, how exactly would RM announce Mbappe on Friday? And why?

The claims have been he signed a pre contract agreement in January, but out of respect to psg, didn't want it public till after the CL tie. So it going live now would follow that theory.

In reality, they could agree a deal and announce it at any point, as his contract runs out and he is allowed to, in his last 6 months.

Tbh mbappe has been there number 1 priority anyway .

It’s pretty clear that City were balls deep for Kane. Even destined you could say at some point until Spurs shit the bed. I don’t follow the guy but he obviously had some decent info
100% City wanted him, Pep for the 1st time even came out with it & he never talks openly about players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.