Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need Tolmie to give me the word and I’ll get some corned beef barms sorted.
Lad when Tolmie gives us the word I won’t be going anywhere. I’ll be inhaling a bottle of whiskey.

@tolmie's hairdoo we must be very, very close to ink on paper if Gaughan’s news is out? Can you see this dragging until May before official news?

Wasn't he one of few journalist who was kind of early on the Grealish deal last summer? Remember him having a go on twitter against Villa fans who had mocked him for saying Grealish was going to City. Brings a smile to my face remembering how all these deluded Villa fans was in complete disbelief over the fact that Grealish would even consider leaving them "why would he leave for City when he will soon be able to win the league with Villa?" hahaha.
It's simple. Sam is good when he says what this place wants to hear. People were abusing him because he said few players want to leave re Bernardl and La Porte. They said he is fake news until it came out that Bernardo didn't want to leave and we were okay at right price.

Lad when Tolmie gives us the word I won’t be going anywhere. I’ll be inhaling a bottle of whiskey.

@tolmie's hairdoo we must be very, very close to ink on paper if Gaughan’s news is out? Can you see this dragging until May before official news?

I genuinely don't think his piece has taken it much further, so would expect plenty of bed wetting and a wait until June at least.

Sam Lee City's correspondent at The Athletic likes to bide his time with this sort of stuff. He likes to think he has his own exclusive sources so usually waits a couple days to confirm what's being reported 1) matches up with his story and 2) see if he can add anything else that hasn't been reported.

It's usually Martin Blackburn from the Sun or Jack Gaughan from the Mail who release the initial exclusives - and to be fair to them they are usually spot on.
He is a fraud , waits till everyone else has posted it then follows suit , or his usual city want to, may, might , might not guff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.