Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
| Erling Haaland to Real Madrid could be ANNOUNCED this week. @Ramon_AlvarezMM

Is this Ramon Alvarez guy any bit good?

| Erling Haaland to Real Madrid could be ANNOUNCED this week. @Ramon_AlvarezMM

Is this Ramon Alvarez guy any bit good?
If he was that "could" would be a "will"
Not saying it isn't going to happen, but anyone can make up a scenario and not back it up with anything. I'll start: "Harry Maguire could be a decent defender this time next year"

Not saying it isn't going to happen, but anyone can make up a scenario and not back it up with anything. I'll start: "Harry Maguire could be a decent defender this time next year"
Fair point. Just been a shitty last 24 hours. Need a 180° to happen in the next 36 hours.

You have to make it at least slightly believable though.

Haha! I've gone nowhere near the football threads since yesterday. I'm guessing they don't make pretty reading.
Gave them a swerve last night, read a few pages this morning and went for a long walk. Sun’s kind of out here, so best to make the most of it and ignore the hyperbole for a few days.

Fair point. Just been a shitty last 24 hours. Need a 180° to happen in the next 36 hours.
It will change back and forth for the next two months I think.

Even if he were to officially sign for Madrid this week it's not the end of the world, rarely you get such swift ends to transfer sagas. Gives us plenty of time to look at the likes of Kane, Lewandowski, Isak etc who all fits our current style better than Haaland imo (all though I of course would love Erling and thinks he is the type of talent and age you build a team around)

Dortmund want Haaland transfer done this week thats the next thing from Spanish press 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.