Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol pathetic. They are backtracking after making bold claims every week.
I don't recall this particular outlet (who's considered reliable from what I can tell) ever making bold claims with regards to haaland

I don't recall this particular outlet (who's considered reliable from what I can tell) ever making bold claims with regards to haaland
Think he's referring to the spanish outlets as a whole. Less reports come from England but at least they all seem to be on the same page.

I wasn't referring to that particular source tbf, the reports have been conflicting from Spain every week.

I wasn't referring to that particular source tbf, the reports have been conflicting from Spain every week.
well its different outlets so i think you're gonna get varying degrees of clickbait, I think if as a source you remain consistent then you're fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.