Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought more people would be losing their heads here over some of these tweets, lol

Expect some more soon…

Fabrizio now saying Haalands decision is really close. Also that City’s offer is higher than Madrid but not by a lot.

I know many slate Romano for “stating the obvious” or call him a “tap-in merchant” on twitter but that’s because, to be fair to him, he reports what’s pretty concrete.

Looking at the below, I absolutely don’t expect this to go on ‘til Summer. Too much noise. Whether from the buyer, Haalands themselves, or BVB, I reckon the news spills soon.

787220BD-FF97-4D96-ACDE-FED28723E305.jpeg

for the first time I think fabrizio has mentioned something "new" - that the decision is expected in a matter of weeks. wonder if we'll learn about it in a matter of weeks as well

I know many slate Romano for “stating the obvious” or call him a “tap-in merchant” on twitter but that’s because, to be fair to him, he reports what’s pretty concrete.

Looking at the below, I absolutely don’t expect this to go on ‘til Summer. Too much noise. Whether from the buyer, Haalands themselves, or BVB, I reckon the news spills soon.

View attachment 38566
next suitcase packed ?

I was here doing the isco disco thread saga and what happened at the last moment, so would be very very foolish to ignore the Madrid pull

Wait and watch for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.