Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
speculation, there was a BVB account that put out info a few months ago, that Haaland wanted to leave and that the next club would have to accommodate a release clause in the contract of 75 mil. There was a lot of Dortmund fans believing it as well. As that account get a lot right to do with Dortmund. In my opinion I think the release clause won’t be as big as people think. I reckon 80 to 100mil after 4 years
I know a lot of people say she’s full of shit but she also mentioned what sounds like a 3 year release clause3B50C963-F21B-4B24-9E98-92F8CBF3C47C.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about a release clause. I could possibly stomach it, but for anything less than £120m? Not sure…

That said, it was widely reported that Aguero signed for us with a view to later going to Real, and he fell in love with the club. Maybe we chance Haaland doing the same. Who knows, but a <£100m release clause is grim.

She is. She just writes a lot of specific crap that make it seem believable. I thought she had been clearly unmasked as a phony long ago after several ridiculous misses, why are people still paying attention?

She literally said the Kane deal was done and that United tried to get Ronaldo but he rejected them and he chose City on the day Ronaldo was announced a United player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.