Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappa looks nailed on to Madrid, not sure how he and Haarland work in the same team. Seems like they need similar set up and service to be most effective. They also have Vinicius who runs off the ball and in behind. Maybe the plan is to get Pogba for free and have him hoike the long balls on the counter for that front 3.

this is what i dont get. i thought we didnt deal with raiola anymore?
I believe Raiola is also brokering the deal for Ronaldo to PSG (to replace Mbappe who is going to Madrid). He will get a big pay-out from City when Haaland comes to us and another one from PSG who are trying to get Ronaldo. Raiola is a behind-the-scenes fixer for a lot of PSG deals for players, even when they are not his clients. Nice work if you can get it.

I believe Raiola is also brokering the deal for Ronaldo to PSG (to replace Mbappe who is going to Madrid). He will get a big pay-out from City when Haaland comes to us and another one from PSG who are trying to get Ronaldo. Raiola is a behind-the-scenes fixer for a lot of PSG deals for players, even when they are not his clients. Nice work if you can get it.
Shame because Riola has absolutely nothing to do with Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.