Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo only ever uses Jorge Mendes

Edit:- ignore me I get ya.

Anyway haven't PSG learnt any lessons with Neymar & Messi?

Surely not daft enough to do this?
I know but Raiola is helping PSG because he has strong links with the Paris club. I accept it seems strange. I think it is good news for City because it means the Mbappe deal is done with Madrid and Ronaldo is on his way to Paris (especially after tonight's result). I don't believe Madrid will sign Mbappe and Haaland in this next window so it looks like Haaland (as many have said) is in the bag for City.

I know but Raiola is helping PSG because he has strong links with the Paris club. I accept it seems strange. I think it is good news for City because it means the Mbappe deal is done with Madrid and Ronaldo is on his way to Paris (especially after tonight's result). I don't believe Madrid will sign Mbappe and Haaland in this next window so it looks like Haaland (as many have said) is in the bag for City.
If there is a player Raiola will help get to PSG, it’s Pogba

Don’t see much issue with the release clause. We’d get him for a cut price bargain £65m. As long as the release clause is more than that and he stays for 3 or 4 years scoring 150 goals for us.. all well and good

doesn’t mean he’d leave anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.