Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a logical guess really tallying up all the info that's been out there that's all, I know Jack shit as many people on here do.

Just taking into consideration what Haaland has said about his idols careers and that he admires their career path especially Zlatans.

He said in a interview last summer when there were links to Chelsea that he admires how Ronaldo and Ibrahimvoic have moved clubs and played at multiple different clubs in their career. So I'm just taking a guess that he's not going to be a one club player.

The release clause fee which I put was from an account that was apparently reliable but now has proved its a fraud so God knows what amount he wants in the clause.
Gotcha...That's basically what got me irked...the suggestion of a $75 mil release clause after 3 years...like we're going to agree to that to appease Real...City will pay a hefty price as needed but they won't play the fool...

Some of the 'wants release clause included' and salary package overall, obviously not confirmed, but reported ones look a bit suspect. I also hope that's not the case. This deal doesn't look as appealing then.

Don’t see much issue with the release clause. We’d get him for a cut price bargain £65m. As long as the release clause is more than that and he stays for 3 or 4 years scoring 150 goals for us.. all well and good

doesn’t mean he’d leave anyway

6 year contract with a chance to leave after 5 for £100m but only to Madrid seals the deal.

Some of the 'wants release clause included' and salary package overall, obviously not confirmed, but reported ones look a bit suspect. I also hope that's not the case. This deal doesn't look as appealing then.
I don’t see the problem with a release clause. We already let players who want to leave out easily. It suits everyone. The latest wages reported were to be expected, I myself mentioned similar figures a lot for months here and got shit for it. Always said it wouldn’t be a problem for the club

Do people know who/what she was before she reinvented herself as transfer ITK? She was literally just some Mahrez fangirl who used to accuse people of being racist if they said sumat negative about him. She acted crazy, and I know cos I was one of then targeted by her and her pals for mass reporting repeatedly. Was mad.

...and now she's worked out that if you pick your words carefully, mimic actual journos info, hedge your bets and then delete past tweets selectively you'll look like you know sumat. A genuine chancer of the highest order. She's playing a game to get a large following and people are falling for it. There are loads on twitter that do this post-Romano.

They do it because there is a never ending line of teenagers, or adults that have only just found the internet, that believe it and share it.

If we do get him, it will be less than report suggest about his earning wages.

Yeah I’m under no illusions that he won’t be well paid. He’ll probably be amongst the top earners in the league but nowhere near the silly numbers we’ll see thrown around. I’ve already seen the “reports” jump from £350k a week to now over £500k a week. He’ll be being paid in private islands and gold bricks by the time it gets announced.

Yeah I’m under no illusions that he won’t be well paid. He’ll probably be amongst the top earners in the league but nowhere near the silly numbers we’ll see thrown around. I’ve already seen the “reports” jump from £350k a week to now over £500k a week. He’ll be being paid in private islands and gold bricks by the time it gets announced.
Regardless of the actual number, expecting him to be the top earner in the league is not unrealistic or any exaggeration. Especially if Ronaldo leaves the league. We’ve been debating him as top earner of the team whether that makes people happy or not, it’s how it works, has to do with profile and the market. But at this stage, it’s all guesswork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.