Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know, mate, but people like Ballbag just irritate the fuck out of me, stealing a living.

I said to you six weeks ago, was shown something which convinced me he had already made his decision and it was City.

Nothing I have heard or read since has convinced me otherwise.

They genuinely aren't.
Balague used to be reliable at one point, just seems to be another DiMarzio now recycling news.

Is there any truth to his agreement with Madrid or is that just based off pure speculation since team Haaland met with Madrid last year around this time?

I know, mate, but people like Ballbag just irritate the fuck out of me, stealing a living.

I said to you six weeks ago, was shown something which convinced me he had already made his decision and it was City.

It was the same time i was given "the nod".

I’m convinced, you’re Txiki. There’s a thread about you that you need to visit, they all love you there.

Really want Haaland to take his dad's old number would be really nice to see, but I think he will want 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.