Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd joined City he still would have won the Euros, but he would also have 3x Premier Leagues so far, 1 FA cup, 4x League cups. He'd be a centurion and would have been involved in the first squad to win the domestic Quadruple
Dont think he'd have won all those. He was not
at Chelsea until 2018
Wouldn't be a centurion, would have 2 premier leagues and 3 league cups.
Its ifs and buts.
I'd say he is reasonably happy with his move.

It's nothing to do with me, bud. The info didn't come from anyone around City, it came from the Haaland end.
Got to wonder how much stalling City will accept. We’re not known for getting on ours hands and knees. Things will look nervy as the window looms, given what’s happened in the last couple of years.

No way will we want to roll the dice.

Got to wonder how much stalling City will accept. We’re not known for getting on ours hands and knees. Things will look nervy as the window looms, given what’s happened in the last couple of years.

No way will we want to roll the dice.

Who said he's stalling?

We have a title to win.

I know, mate, but people like Ballbag just irritate the fuck out of me, stealing a living.

I said to you six weeks ago, was shown something which convinced me he had already made his decision and it was City.

Nothing I have heard or read since has convinced me otherwise.
Were you shown a picture of him on the Corrie St tour holding a brochure from a posh Prestbury estate agent in one hand and a chip barm / muffin / sarnie in the other. Anything else would be pure conjecture.

I know, mate, but people like Ballbag just irritate the fuck out of me, stealing a living.

I said to you six weeks ago, was shown something which convinced me he had already made his decision and it was City.

Nothing I have heard or read since has convinced me otherwise.

No I agree! I meant it in a 'stop getting me so excited!' kinda way ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.