Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you shown a picture of him on the Corrie St tour holding a brochure from a posh Prestbury estate agent in one hand and a chip barm / muffin / sarnie in the other. Anything else would be pure conjecture.

They cut the crusts off in Prestbury!

Or they certainly did when I got married at the Bridge Hotel and we asked for chip barms to be served at the evening reception.

Not a barm in sight, all very dainty. Bastards even put the red and brown sauce in bowls.

Perhaps there is a couple ,but I can't think of any player who has "snubbed" us and gone on to be proved to have made the right decision.Whilst I can think of a number who must be regretting that decision,Sanchez,Maguire,Isco,Kane,PR37,to name but a few ,some might have done alright, but have missed the chance to be part of our fantastic clubs rise on the world stage .
To be fair, I don't think multiple Champions League winner Isco has too many regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.