Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the sunshine, the women, the glamour, the challenge, the food and the culture, I have no idea.

I can't help but laugh at the idea of a footballer in his early twenties sitting around and saying "golly gosh, I sure do love me some culture."

Sunshine? Yep. Women? Yep. Glamour? Yep. Food? Yep. Culture? Really?

I'm not sure what the challenge is either. Is it a Spanish gameshow?

Correct. The opening game was at home against Pompey when Liam Gallagher came on pitch in 90 degree heat with a Parker on.

I was only young but the game everyone thinks was Bradbury a debut and scored two goals was a friendly that was for some reason on tele? No idea who against.

I think remember as a kid watching it. Is that right? It’s a very vague memory?

Madrid fans showing their true colours right now online, wishing Haaland gets an ACL injury attacking his family disgusting , calling Mino a greedy bastard, seems that one Madrid source has done it for them that Source must be incredibly reliable.
Tbh, I wouldn't even say they are in top 5 most toxic fanbases. I'm online all the time and I see the other fanbases and their behaviour constantly.
This is my list of worst (online) fanbases based on an experience:
1. Liverpool (hands down the worst online fanbase itw, it's like Rags but more primitive)
2. United (Rags, nothing else to add)
3. Chelsea (overly cocky with usually no justification)
4. Barcelona (almost cult-like fanbase)
5. Arsenal (collectively deluded fanbase)

I was only young but the game everyone thinks was Bradbury a debut and scored two goals was a friendly that was for some reason on tele? No idea who against.

I think remember as a kid watching it. Is that right? It’s a very vague memory?
The friendly was away at Burnley. I know because i was there in the Bob Lord Stand. It wouldn't have been on telly although the goals were, I think, shown on local TV. I was one of the many who left the stadium claiming we'd signed the next Alan Shearer. I think he almost got a third, maybe the third was a deflection from his shot or something because I seem to remeber thinking at the time he'd got a hat trick in the first half.

I thought in my head he got a hat trick. He was our Alan Shearer after that game, turned out to be more like Alan Partridge.
you may be right - I remember it was ITV digital pre-season friendly or something crap like that - I didn't go - watched it on TV and pretty sure the TV reception was dreadful

Well @tolmie's hairdoo & @93.20 have been pushing this deal for quite a while and although I'm happy they post in good faith there's always plenty of twists & turns in a transfer deal but, with Twitter (which can turn on it's head in 30 seconds) also now looking good it does seem like it's a very strong possibility.

But, the fact that we've remained quiet throughout is the biggest plus in my mind. If we're not in the race we normally get off the pot.

Alfie jr is going to be in City blue next season....drink it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.