Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy born in leeds will find it easier to settle in Madrid than England because it's culture is closer to France? Are we just picking words out of a hat and putting them in a sentence?
Born in Leeds, lived in Norway, now lives in Germany.. but yeah Manchester weather is a deal breaker lmao

I think we’ll get him, and if we do, I think it’s because he’s had reassurances Pep is staying (even better news). Alvarez looks great and is scoring goals very similar to Aguero’s near post finishes.

If we don’t, it’s good to remember we were linked with Vlahovic & Nunez last year - 2 young players who have come on leaps and bounds in the past 12 months. Haaland would be amazing for us, but we should have faith in our scouts.

Last edited:
Possibly the wrong thread but I’ve got this feeling that if Haarland signs and possibly one other and the way our academy players are knocking on the door then it’s got to be nailed on that pep extends his contract to see what transpires. Please god make it happen just to boil more piss.

Born in Leeds, lived in Norway, now lives in Germany.. but yeah Manchester weather is a deal breaker lmao
We have all Seen the picture of him as a kid on the sofa in a city kit. Apparently weve missed the picture of him in a striped shirt holding two baguettes whilst wearing a beret.

The Norwegians are the ultimate warrior race, and what better way to punish the vile club and fans who celebrated crippling your father by signing for their rivals and tearing it up in the league/CL to keep that vile club chained to the bottom of the swimming pool as it slowly fills up.

The friendly was away at Burnley. I know because i was there in the Bob Lord Stand. It wouldn't have been on telly although the goals were, I think, shown on local TV. I was one of the many who left the stadium claiming we'd signed the next Alan Shearer. I think he almost got a third, maybe the third was a deflection from his shot or something because I seem to remeber thinking at the time he'd got a hat trick in the first half.
Didn’t he have a stress fracture of his spine early on in his City career and it finished him off as a good forward?

A guy born in leeds will find it easier to settle in Madrid than England because it's culture is closer to France? Are we just picking words out of a hat and putting them in a sentence?

If you read the original messages we're talking about a French player, you almighty div. I even wrote in the message you replied to that he's French. Try picking that out of a hat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.