Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but laugh at the idea of a footballer in his early twenties sitting around and saying "golly gosh, I sure do love me some culture."

Sunshine? Yep. Women? Yep. Glamour? Yep. Food? Yep. Culture? Really?

I'm not sure what the challenge is either. Is it a Spanish gameshow?
When you make that kind of money you can find all of the above in the North Pole...they're hanging their hat on "culture"?...lmfao...Haaland was born in the UK and spent a part of his youth there...what exactly is his connection to Spanish culture?...Is it Castilian culture he craves?...Catalan?...this is comical...the guy is a Viking...he's coming to the shore's of England 1,000 or so years later to plunder the EPL...how's that for culture?...

Tbh, I wouldn't even say they are in top 5 most toxic fanbases. I'm online all the time and I see the other fanbases and their behaviour constantly.
This is my list of worst (online) fanbases based on an experience:
1. Liverpool (hands down the worst online fanbase itw, it's like Rags but more primitive)
2. United (Rags, nothing else to add)
3. Chelsea (overly cocky with usually no justification)
4. Barcelona (almost cult-like fanbase)
5. Arsenal (collectively deluded fanbase)
Come back when you have checked out Celtic

I can't help but laugh at the idea of a footballer in his early twenties sitting around and saying "golly gosh, I sure do love me some culture."

Sunshine? Yep. Women? Yep. Glamour? Yep. Food? Yep. Culture? Really?

I'm not sure what the challenge is either. Is it a Spanish gameshow?

It depends what you mean by culture. I'm not talking about visiting museums and art galleries. Spanish culture is more similar to French than British culture. It'll be easier for him to settle.

The challenge at Madrid? I suppose it's something like "can you become an established first team player at the club that's won the most European cups in history?"

It depends what you mean by culture. I'm not talking about visiting museums and art galleries. Spanish culture is more similar to French than British culture. It'll be easier for him to settle.

The challenge at Madrid? I suppose it's something like "can you become an established first team player at the club that's won the most European cups in history?"
A guy born in leeds will find it easier to settle in Madrid than England because it's culture is closer to France? Are we just picking words out of a hat and putting them in a sentence?

A guy born in leeds will find it easier to settle in Madrid than England because it's culture is closer to France? Are we just picking words out of a hat and putting them in a sentence?
They weren't talking about Haaland it was Tchouaméni I think.

That is so corny...you do realize that in the 7 cups won since "98 Real were La Liga Champions just once...4 of those times they weren't even in top 2...performed in cup play obviously while failing in their domestic league...IMO it does take some of the luster off...just sayin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.