Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The itk guy on Reddit has posted an update on this:

"I spoke to my contact today and they say City are in pole position. Haaland has said he wants to come and his dad obviously has a soft spot for the club. Their only worry is Madrid coming in with a late offer and turning Erling’s head. Suggestions that Haaland wouldn’t play alongside Mbappé are false. He wouldn’t feel he has to be the main man.
All in all, City are pretty optimistic. But it’s a waiting game. This is as accurate as we’re going to get at the moment as it’s coming from the very top (not out of Tolmie’s arse)."

7E07AB95-0611-4733-ACA8-722AF3BE9624.jpeg

he sounds a bit of a dick tbf

Anytime...
For the record, I thought it was a valid comment. Fuck Lukaku is fair enough! I don’t believe we ever “made an offer for Lukaku”, unless we’re counting random Twitter accounts as gospel.

The itk guy on Reddit has posted an update on this:

"I spoke to my contact today and they say City are in pole position. Haaland has said he wants to come and his dad obviously has a soft spot for the club. Their only worry is Madrid coming in with a late offer and turning Erling’s head. Suggestions that Haaland wouldn’t play alongside Mbappé are false. He wouldn’t feel he has to be the main man.
All in all, City are pretty optimistic. But it’s a waiting game. This is as accurate as we’re going to get at the moment as it’s coming from the very top (not out of Tolmie’s arse)."

Sounds like out of his own arse after a massive burrito.

Tbf he has got a pretty spot on record and obviously knows someone reasonably high up.

No need for the final sentence though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.