Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
His chant…hear me out…should be set to Baddiel & Skinner’s Three Lions.

He’s coming home…

He is also called Haaland (Håland to be very pedantic) and not Halland as I have seen numerous times in this thread.

No big deal but it amuses me how some players/people names gets constantly misspelled on the internet, especially when it's basically one letter from actually getting it right. Radamel Falcao is one of my personal favourites, back in the day on this forum he was mostly known as Radamel Falcoa. Mino Raiola is another one, perhaps better collectively known as Mino Riaola. It's also funny to look at other forums and see the same peoples names spelled the same way. I am sure I have done it numerous times myself, there is loads of alternative names out there
i've seen people write "harland" lol

This certainly looks on Barney Ronay now writing bitter articles - don't recall him writing one when United signed Pogba!

He is also called Haaland (Håland to be very pedantic) and not Halland as I have seen numerous times in this thread.

No big deal but it amuses me how some players/people names gets constantly misspelled on the internet, especially when it's basically one letter from actually getting it right. Radamel Falcao is one of my personal favourites, back in the day on this forum he was mostly known as Radamel Falcoa. Mino Raiola is another one, perhaps better collectively known as Mino Riaola. It's also funny to look at other forums and see the same peoples names spelled the same way. I am sure I have done it numerous times myself, there is loads of alternative names out there

For pure mind-boggling stupidity, nothing beats the people on a Manchester City fan forum who call a man with 120+ goals for us "Raheem Stirling"

For pure mind-boggling stupidity, nothing beats the people on a Manchester City fan forum who call a man with 120+ goals for us "Raheem Stirling"
This did cross my mind actually allthough I'm not sure how widespread it is. Gundagon or some variant of that is another current one I think lol

EDIT: Just remembered Aleksandar "Kolorov"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.