Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I thought it was a valid comment. Fuck Lukaku is fair enough! I don’t believe we ever “made an offer for Lukaku”, unless we’re counting random Twitter accounts as gospel.
Exactly...just doesn't fit...there are so many players linked to us that we would never take under Pep...I see Lukaku as one...and then he supposedly rejected us to boot...nah, don't think so...

To be fair it’s nice seeing the Reddit post as I think Jeremy is credible, especially after the Grealish story…

absolutely no need to go at Tolmie like that though, as so far Tolmie proves to be right…

lets hope we are inviting big Alf to walk us out for the Liverpool game with his little one Erling.

He 'called' Grealish, diddie aye!

When every single journalist hobbyist and anyone with a smartphone had been calling it all summer and it was widely rumoured he was an important target, eager to move, club not standing in his way, with no rival in the mix. That went on for ages.

Jeremy was out by about 3.5 weeks, and 25m. But it generated excitement because 'this guy is good', so now that goes down as he called it right.

If Haaland were to sign for Madrid, you could argue his latest reddit post got that right too. Covers his bases and hedges the known bets. And lets the excitement of interpretation write his 'stats'.

In my eyes Jeremy is the top ITK, if you look at his previous posts there’s no one better, like him or not or like what he’s posting or not for me he’s the most accurate, it’s not exactly what we want to hear, however I think it just shows it’s not completely done, the hype train slows a little but it’s still moving all the same.

In my eyes Jeremy is the top ITK, if you look at his previous posts there’s no one better, like him or not or like what he’s posting or not for me he’s the most accurate, it’s not exactly what we want to hear, however I think it just shows it’s not completely done, the hype train slows a little but it’s still moving all the same.
Can you give examples of “his previous posts”?

For me a big big one is the Dias post he did he called Dias coming in January when even a week before no one called Dias, other recent ones, Grealish too at the time seemed up in the air, and Said Torres would probably be leaving, which at the time wasn’t mentioned at all by anyone else, all the way back to Mangala, lots of different ones, it’s up to everyone to judge for themselves, read all his posts it will take like 10/15 mins if you can and decide if you trust him, I personally do but completely understand if others don’t, it is hard to trust people, he has got stuff wrong like Alves, who didn’t, but anyway we’re all moving towards the same goal of praying big Erling is coming, I’m not here to convince anyway all I would say is read his Reddit and decide for yourself, that’s what I did.

He broke the news about last season's covid outbreak + subsequent Everton postponement before a single other rumour of it had appeared, to be fair... Correctly listed a couple of the players who had tested positive as well, if I remember correctly. Also knew that Noel Gallagher was doing Pep's first interview and that the club would be changing the badge a few years ago, before anyone else had suggested anything. All ITKs have some misses on their CV but he's probably the most reliable we've got

Jeremy was out by about 3.5 weeks, and 25m. But it generated excitement because 'this guy is good', so now that goes down as he called it right.
On the 25th of July he said Grealish "should be signed within the next week", and in case you can't recall how the whole thing panned out -- Villa insisted on making him attend their training camp before letting him leave so that they could hold pantomime meetings with him outdoors in front of fans to prove they tried to convince him to stay. The original intention was for him to sign straight after he returned from his holiday -- according to the Athletic, we triggered the clause around the 29th but Villa held off on acknowledging/accepting it until they legally had to accept it because it was about to expire. Anyway the deal was ultimately announced on the 5th of August which is hardly "3.5 weeks" late.

Also can't find anything about him mentioning the price???

Last edited:
Please help me understand something, there are offers on the table and he just has to choose. How is it said that one club is leading the other in the race to sign him? Shouldn't it just be the case of one or the other now? Or is he thinking out loud and sharing it with the media somehow as to where he feels like ending up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.