Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probabaly due to the financial year projections, the club will want to know where the outlay will be, who is being shifted, what the payoffs and aquisitions will be. Its standard stuff so they can budget accordingly etc
I’m still not sure how that is correct. The transfer window still is the time when most happen

I would hope Alfie is in the City corner and this has a bearing on his decision. Still think it is too early to say it is done, but the signs are promising.

What is this about? The World Cup? I don’t see why a cut off day in March would exist when the transfer window is still months away. Is he saying there won’t be movement during the window?

its about players and managers knowing what is going to happen for the new season. its not just about the football side of things is the lifestyles and houses kids and wife or girlfriends all getting sorted and settled and plans in place.

but players/managers like to know what is happening well before the end of the old season.
so plans can take place and players want security and will know who's coming and going and all plans are on the table. its a well know fact that clubs never leave it until the end of the old season because shit can happen and before you know it your unhappy and have to rush a deal or stay and be unhappy.

owen hargreaves was talking about passed experiences and mainly in germany with players/managers and clubs
didn't pep agree to sign for city 6 months before he officially signed. he said haaland and dortmund will know where he will be playing next season and its sort early march ?

its about players and managers knowing what is going to happen for the new season. its not just about the football side of things is the lifestyles and houses kids and wife or girlfriends all getting sorted and settled and plans in place.

but players/managers like to know what is happening well before the end of the old season.
so plans can take place and players want security and will know who's coming and going and all plans are on the table. its a well know fact that clubs never leave it until the end of the old season because shit can happen and before you know it your unhappy and have to rush a deal or stay and be unhappy.

owen hargreaves was talking about passed experiences and mainly in germany with players/managers and clubs
didn't pep agree to sign for city 6 months before he officially signed. he said haaland and dortmund will know where he will be playing next season and its sort early march ?

also Kane come out and said he had a verbal agreement with levy and spurs did him and man city up like a kipper
i can not see man city doing it again with haaland can you

Thing is Haaland could wake up tomorrow and think I fancy going to Madrid and staying there for the rest of my career.

Until he holds up the city shirt not getting to confident I’ve learnt from past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.