Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would say anything to save himself from going back up you ass.
4u5a.gif

Don’t expect anything for some time
It’s a strange situation. Normally we would have to wait until the transfer window opens but if the buy out has a deadline then the buyer has to meet that timescale and, at that point, it will surely come out even with a NDA.

I don’t think anyone knows the date so presumably it could come at any point? Borussia Dortmund would release it immediately I think as they have no vested interest in keeping quiet.

Last edited:
And with Agueros decision to leave rather than stay, we went for a panic Harry Kane purchase? That thankfully didn’t come off?
Wouldn’t say Harry Kane was a panic signing mate . I’d still not conplain if we signed Harry Kane for the right fee even now . Kane is top draw and icc do haaland scores half the goals Kane does then we will all be happy .

It’s a strange situation. Normally we would have to wait until the transfer window opens but if the buy out has a deadline then the buyer has to meet that timescale and, at that point, it will surely come out even with a NDA.

I don’t think anyone knows the date so presumably it could come at any point? Borussia Dortmund would release it immediately I think as they have no vested interest in keeping quiet.
I’m not sure there is a deadline at all. Fjortoft came out denying it’s April 30th. It feels like such a media thing to keep saying that “a decision will be made very soon! Stay tuned!!!”

I’m not sure there is a deadline at all. Fjortoft came out denying it’s April 30th. It feels like such a media thing to keep saying that “a decision will be made very soon! Stay tuned!!!”
Dortmund are pushing Haaland which they probably wouldn’t need to if there was a deadline.

Dortmund are pushing Haaland which they probably wouldn’t need to if there was a deadline.

watched BT-sports the other day and owen hargreaves said all clubs have a cut of day in early march for next season. so all players and manager know what happening well before the transfer windows opens in the summer.

said haaland knows what his next club is and its done and dusted and signed off by both selling club and buying club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.