Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the narrative has shifted towards Haaland picking City I have seen more articles written about the fee and wages and how the game has "gone mad" than ever before.

Didn't see this stuff when players like Hazard, Messi, Bale or Mbappe etc. were getting paid these amounts. But as soon as City decides to throw it's weight around for once it's suddenly time to take a moral stand on player wages and fees.

They can all fuck off.

watched BT-sports the other day and owen hargreaves said all clubs have a cut of day in early march for next season. so all players and manager know what happening well before the transfer windows opens in the summer.

said haaland knows what his next club is and its done and dusted and signed off by both selling club and buying club.
Interesting stuff. I just can’t see BD not announcing it if true. They‘re gobby at the best of times.

watched BT-sports the other day and owen hargreaves said all clubs have a cut of day in early march for next season. so all players and manager know what happening well before the transfer windows opens in the summer.
What is this about? The World Cup? I don’t see why a cut off day in March would exist when the transfer window is still months away. Is he saying there won’t be movement during the window?

Like i said all the rumored high wages that we have seen so far it's all bullshit and not be trusted.

I believe the reason Haaland joining City is not because wages, sure it will be likely higher but not overblown that media report suggest. Real Madrid can and will able to offer higher that City offer, all of this Real Madrid Media based report is all nonsense that they suddenly can't afford Haaland wages. They still have enough salary cap that can afford both Mbappe and Haaland high wages demand and able to to afford more if Bale, Hazard and Marcelo is released this summer further increasing their salary cap.

What is this about? The World Cup? I don’t see why a cut off day in March would exist when the transfer window is still months away. Is he saying there won’t be movement during the window?

Think it’s implying players/clubs plan well ahead and things get sorted several months before the transfer window opens. Of course that is not always the case but I do tend to believe this too.

Ever since the narrative has shifted towards Haaland picking City I have seen more articles written about the fee and wages and how the game has "gone mad" than ever before.

Didn't see this stuff when players like Hazard, Messi, Bale or Mbappe etc. were getting paid these amounts. But as soon as City decides to throw it's weight around for once it's suddenly time to take a moral stand on player wages and fees.

They can all fuck off.
I noticed that aswell . App we are gonna break football

Its probabaly due to the financial year projections, the club will want to know where the outlay will be, who is being shifted, what the payoffs and aquisitions will be. Its standard stuff so they can budget accordingly etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.