Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that City would want any distraction at the crucial stage with an announcement of Haaland coming. If you remember when Pep was coming they wanted that kept quiet but Pellegrini wanted to be the one to announce he was going.

I feel the same way as Pep possible contract extension being announced

There needs to be total focus on a game by game basis to try and achieve the 3 trophies we are going for.

I can't imagine that a player of Haaland's stature who has known for a year that he will be moving this summer hasn't long since selected where he wants and come to terms with them.

Raiola has been relatively quiet. This is unusual for him, particularly when he has the client who will be making the biggest move of the year.

City have been quiet. This is our standard operating procedure.

Madrid and Munich press have shifted to the tired old "Moneybags City" narrative.

All of that and to paraphrase a prior post from way back in this thread: City need a striker, Haaland is a striker. Haaland wants money, City have money. Haaland is ace, City are ace.

It looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.