Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I refus to get on the Haaland hype train in the first place. Not after all that bloody Messi business Nothing disappointing happens if you pay it no never mind until you see it actually leaving the station and wait for the formal signing.
I’m numb to it now, rock bottom, bring on the joy or the void.

look the media and so called pundits don't know fuck all ? just like us
leaks and ITK are making good reading and the up and downs will eat you up if you let them

would i love to see haaland in a manchester city top hell yeah
its the one thing missing from the squad and just having the options to play another way. even reducing our missed chances to goals ratio would be worth it

why have somebody not 100% in doing the job and miss more tapings week after week when you can have the real deal taking the pressure off sterling foden mahrez. also when you have the best passer on the planet in KDB to feed him. well it will not get any better signing him right now

I think he would actually improve our pressing as well because having somebody so big and fast rushing at you is going to scare alot of defenders into a panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.