Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t got a clue what to think about this transfer. About 2 months ago I posted that Real Madrid will pre sign him and that he will stay another year at Dortmund and I feel this could happen. He would be making a massive mistake in playing second fiddle to mpabbe because he will never be there main man and tbh if he wants to go to Spain then he should go to Barca as at least he will be number one there

It maybe that we want to ship a player on and are not prepared to announce Mr H until an appropriatedeal is done.. We will have 5 strikers next season. Kayky, Delap, Jesus, Alverez and hopefully Erling.

Besides City are normally fairly cool about transfers and very rarely announce a player early.

I doubt the contract situations of Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, and Guardiola will be announced before the end of the season. This Haaland situation won't be cleared up, either. I am ready to go along on this ride until Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.