Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watzke has apparently said this on this podcast. Which talks about BVB etc

Just listened through - no mention of City.

This City Zone, Doozy and Zeeshan are all in cahoots just shitposting and trolling. I can’t believe they’ve built up the following they have.

Watzke has apparently said this on this podcast. Which talks about BVB etc

Might be setting myself up for a fall here, but I'm probably more inclined to believe Watzke IF he's said that (even if he is a bitter bastard at times!) than any of the other sources in Spain, England, or elsewhere no matter how reliable some of those sources may be. If Haaland has made his decision then it stands to reason that he will let Dortmund and Watzke know.

Watch him now go and sign for someone else!

It maybe that we want to ship a player on and are not prepared to announce Mr H until an appropriatedeal is done.. We will have 5 strikers next season. Kayky, Delap, Jesus, Alverez and hopefully Erling.

Besides City are normally fairly cool about transfers and very rarely announce a player early.
If we sign him we'll have Haaland, Alvarez, Jesus, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Grealish, Palmer and Delap for the forward positions. That's way too many so a couple will have to leave.

A lot will depend on what happens with Sterling and Jesus. For example, if Jesus stays then we may decide to sell Delap. Similarly, if Sterling chooses to see out the last year of his contract then we might think a year on loan somewhere could be beneficial for someone like Palmer.

Alvarez is 850,000 times better than Jesus already. Kayky is barely good enough for our u23s

We all thought Jesus was incredible when all we had to go on was his performance in a South American league where the hooliganism gets more coverage than the actual sport. Let's wait and see before we decide Alvarez is any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.