Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading so many things about haaland for years I come to a conclusion that he is already a city player. Of course nothing is not fixed unless haaland puts signature in our signing papers. City wont announce this transfer until the end of season. The haaland to madrid speculation may be a good point for city at this point because this rumor will divert attention to some extent from us.
All in all happy days for city fans.

Haven’t got a clue what to think about this transfer. About 2 months ago I posted that Real Madrid will pre sign him and that he will stay another year at Dortmund and I feel this could happen. He would be making a massive mistake in playing second fiddle to mpabbe because he will never be there main man and tbh if he wants to go to Spain then he should go to Barca as at least he will be number one there

He'd be insane to go to Barca right now. There's a reason their recent signings are all players who couldn't get enough minutes at their old clubs or played for mid-table sides.

What's he gonna do, sign his 500k a week contract and enjoy it until they have to beg him to slash his wages in half so they can register Pablo Fornals in a year's time?

It maybe that we want to ship a player on and are not prepared to announce Mr H until an appropriatedeal is done.. We will have 5 strikers next season. Kayky, Delap, Jesus, Alverez and hopefully Erling.

Besides City are normally fairly cool about transfers and very rarely announce a player early.

If we actually do have Haaland and Alvarez in the squad next year, and I'm not convinced about either, I can't see Jesus sticking around and I don't think Kayky or Delap are getting many minutes either.

Haven’t got a clue what to think about this transfer. About 2 months ago I posted that Real Madrid will pre sign him and that he will stay another year at Dortmund and I feel this could happen. He would be making a massive mistake in playing second fiddle to mpabbe because he will never be there main man and tbh if he wants to go to Spain then he should go to Barca as at least he will be number one there

Barcelona can not afford to sign him. They have to sell to buy. Their spending cap is -144m Euros

If we actually do have Haaland and Alvarez in the squad next year, and I'm not convinced about either, I can't see Jesus sticking around and I don't think Kayky or Delap are getting many minutes either.

I agree, Though I have a suspicion pep isn’t a lover of Jesus anymore. He’s used him less and less. Only ever uses him as a winger these days.
would not be surprised if he’s moved on this summer. He’s a good player just not hit the heights we hoped.
Delap is still young enough to accept a squad place and cup games, could even do him a favour city getting used to playing with a proper forward. Kayky hasn’t proved him self at EDS level yet to even ask the question about moving up, he looks talented but no more so than lots of other tricky wingers in the youth system at city.

Delap should be getting the Palmer level of minutes next season at least or we should sell him!

its the city and pep way to not talk about a player from other clubs. we respect players and other clubs
what did anybody expect when city and pep come out and say we don't have a deal in place ?

we are not fools and why muddy the water even more with the media ? they would be all over us with tapping up a player. not respecting dortmund spending another £100million in the same season as grealish

we are a well run club and don't wash our dirty pants in public ? that is why the media hate us
they are not on the payroll at city and have to bow to the scum and talk shit and try polishing a turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.