Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all thought Jesus was incredible when all we had to go on was his performance in a South American league where the hooliganism gets more coverage than the actual sport. Let's wait and see before we decide Alvarez is any better.
And Jesus has 132 goals + assists at one every 102 minutes for City.

For comparison Sadio Mane has 156 goals + assists but at a much poorer rate of one every 130 minutes, and yet is regularly spoken about as being world class :/

And Jesus has 132 goals + assists at one every 102 minutes for City.

For comparison Sadio Mane has 156 goals + assists but at a much poorer rate of one every 130 minutes, and yet is regularly spoken about as being world class :/
Are you claiming that Jesus has scored 132 goals for City ??
If so then you`re completely wrong as he aint scored half that amount for us.

If we actually do have Haaland and Alvarez in the squad next year, and I'm not convinced about either, I can't see Jesus sticking around and I don't think Kayky or Delap are getting many minutes either.
Jesus will certainly go. Delap and Kayky are 18 and 19, they will already be aware of where they are in the pecking order and how young they are. This is a team challenging for every trophy every season, it would be foolish to think those 2 would be main players next season regardless of who we sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.