Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not used to this quietness, let’s make our own speculation.

Haaland has narrowed it down to two teams. One of which may be city
I heard that erling had set his heart on united and playing for the greatest coach in Malmö, Ole. Unfortunately, the rags being the rags sacked the greatest coach in Malmö and now Haaland has thrown his doner out the sharwarma ;)

Thought the rumour mill would ramp up for the international break, let alone concrete news.

All very quiet.

I laugh at how the headlInes swing 180 degrees day by day, even though there are no announcements and the journos know fcuk all.

Nailed on for City…
Nailed on for Madrid…
City prepared to pay £xyz zillions…
City didn’t realise the deal would cost £xyz millions…
Guardiola doesn’t like his style…
’arrry now Pep’s target…

I laugh at how the headlInes swing 180 degrees day by day, even though there are no announcements and the journos know fcuk all.

Nailed on for City…
Nailed on for Madrid…
City prepared to pay £xyz zillions…
City didn’t realise the deal would cost £xyz millions…
Guardiola doesn’t like his style…
’arrry now Pep’s target…
Only listen to news that comes from close to Madrid, City, or Haaland. so Jack Gaughan, Martin Blackburn, Mario Cortenega, Jan Aage Fjortoft, and a few people on here (Tolmie etc)

I agree, Though I have a suspicion pep isn’t a lover of Jesus anymore. He’s used him less and less. Only ever uses him as a winger these days.
would not be surprised if he’s moved on this summer. He’s a good player just not hit the heights we hoped.
Delap is still young enough to accept a squad place and cup games, could even do him a favour city getting used to playing with a proper forward. Kayky hasn’t proved him self at EDS level yet to even ask the question about moving up, he looks talented but no more so than lots of other tricky wingers in the youth system at city.
Don’t think Pep’s arsed about either Jesus or Delap. Especially if he is indeed nearing the end of his contract.

The main reason I am so confident in us signing Haaland is the fact that Gaughan wouldn't have been given the green light to release that article without some kind of approval from those within the club or close to negotiations. Gaughan is probably City's best source in the major media outlets, with Martin Blackburn being right up there with him. Any info he has regarding City is very well sourced. Its a major story so I imagine it was thoroughly vetted and edited. If the club wasn't confident, that story would have never seen the light of day. If the info was wrong, that would likely sever any ties the club has with the newspaper completely, and someone else, like Martin Blackburn, would have come out with a media brief from the club saying something along the lines of "Haaland isn't a target for us" or "There is no interest". The silence from the reliable City sources and the club itself on the matter since the Gaughan article broke is louder than the noise from any aggregators on Twitter or the Spanish press

The main reason I am so confident in us signing Haaland is the fact that Gaughan wouldn't have been given the green light to release that article without some kind of approval from those within the club or close to negotiations. Gaughan is probably City's best source in the major media outlets, with Martin Blackburn being right up there with him. Any info he has regarding City is very well sourced. Its a major story so I imagine it was thoroughly vetted and edited. If the club wasn't confident, that story would have never seen the light of day. If the info was wrong, that would likely sever any ties the club has with the newspaper completely, and someone else, like Martin Blackburn, would have come out with a media brief from the club saying something along the lines of "Haaland isn't a target for us" or "There is no interest". The silence from the reliable City sources and the club itself on the matter since the Gaughan article broke is louder than the noise from any aggregators on Twitter or the Spanish press

I don't think it needs that much analysis. City do have a deal in place for Haaland. Both Madrid and potentially Barca could too. If Haaland chooses us, the deal is ready to go. Ultimately it's up to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.