Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has admitted in the past he supported Leeds but I suppose that’s not what we want to hear

Yes and no. He once had a badly translated interview when he was about 16 in which he was asked what would be "his dream" and he said win the league with Leeds but the context was that winning with Leeds was unlikely and City were already dominating which people don't ever seem to mention. Like many young lads who moved around a lot, he supports more than one team.

Here's what we do know. He grew up between Manchester and his Norwegian home as his parents lived apart. He used to regularly attend City matches as a kid and as a teenager. There are probably now 10+ pictures of him as a kid wearing and playing football in City shirts. There are pictures of him at numerous City games including the Carabao Cup Final where he was wearing City colours. He was in a Man City Supporters Group up until 2 years when somebody noticed and he was forced to leave. Before his social media was taken over by a PR firm as he became a huge player, he regularly liked City comments and posts from City players. He also had a slight bit of a nerd out moment when he came over from Dortmund and stepped onto the Etihad pitch.

Now maybe this all means nothing but I'm very much in the "if it quacks like a duck" phase. You don't join a City Supporters Group if you're not a City fan imo

He has admitted in the past he supported Leeds but I suppose that’s not what we want to hear . As for the Real Madrid everyone knows it his preferred destination and if they weren’t getting the French lad from psg this deal would already be done . He might cone to city and I would be delighted but I’m not holding out for it and tbh I prefer Harry Kane .

Not saying you’re wrong, but you’ve provided absolutely no evidence whatsoever for this ‘everyone knows he prefers Madrid’ statement - if everyone does know, as you claim, it should be fairly easy for you to back up your conviction.

So far, I’ve seen nothing credible which would support your argument - but it’s entirely possible you’ve seen a statement I’ve missed.

Haaland will be signing for City so I'm not sure where this realism is?
[/QUOTE]

Haaland will not be coming to city,your missing one main problem, pep will not entertain fat boy,I’ll hold my hands up I was adamant he was going to bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.