Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland will not be coming to city,your missing one main problem, pep will not entertain fat boy,I’ll hold my hands up I was adamant he was going to bayern.
Not this shit again. Picture this…

It’s May 2025, Haaland has just lifted his third Premier League trophy in a row, collecting a further golden boot along the way as City continue to dominate English football under Pep Guardiola who has surprised the footballing world by further extending his contract and is now proudly unveiling a City tattoo as he bares his arse to the Sky Sports cameras whilst flicking the V’s to Neville and co.

At the same time over on Bluemoon there’s still a contingent of cockwombles who refuse to acknowledge that City would ever do business with Raiola due to a personal dispute from 2009 (ignoring the fact the club had already done business with a Raiola client in 2018). Instead of celebrating a further title and golden boot for Haaland, they’re watching highlights of Stuart Pearce instructing David James to take up the forward position against Middlesborough.
[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha my sides are splitting WTF

Haaland will not be coming to city,your missing one main problem, pep will not entertain fat boy,I’ll hold my hands up I was adamant he was going to bayern.
Another one playing self-defensive pessimism. Let’s be clear; Bayern cannot afford his financial package. You may have told yourself this long ago, but the factors are the factors

LMAO are people still going on about “we won’t be talking to Raiola”? Seriously? We were past this a year ago!!! My God…

You seem to come to this thread every single day and make this claim. For once, show us one piece of evidence of this. One! You sound like Donald Trump, who would make the most outrageous points and accusations and, when pressed, would say “uhhh… everyone knows that!!”.
Unless you have something secret, you will not be able to point to us anything that indicates that he either wants to play for Real Madrid or even in Spain. Zero. What you will find are reports in the Spanish making this claim. But anyone who has followed those shit newspapers is well aware that that’s the standand behavior for them: in Barcelona, every player wants to come there, and in Madrid, every player can’t possibly prefer anywhere else, and their agreement is to push the “Spain” narrative as it helps sell the papers and get the views.
But I insist that you cannot show anything that actually backs that and comes from the player himself. If you do, I will well bow down to your research!
I read the the tabloid as everyone else but when it says haaland wants to join city it’s the truth but because he wants to join Real Madrid it’s made up bulshit . He has stated in the past that he wants to wear your the white shirt of Madrid but I’ll be searching ti find it . I suppose we will soon find out which way the wind will blow anyway which will probably then mean if he goes to Madrid it will be the usual we didn’t want him anyway bullshit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.