Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the the tabloid as everyone else but when it says haaland wants to join city it’s the truth but because he wants to join Real Madrid it’s made up bulshit . He has stated in the past that he wants to wear your the white shirt of Madrid but I’ll be searching ti find it . I suppose we will soon find out which way the wind will blow anyway which will probably then mean if he goes to Madrid it will be the usual we didn’t want him anyway bullshit .
Okay, I will be waiting to see if you can find this…
I certainly am not a person that believes good news and rejects bad news. It certainly depends on the quality of the source. And we have history to judge by

Okay, I will be waiting to see if you can find this…
I certainly am not a person that believes good news and rejects bad news. It certainly depends on the quality of the source. And we have history to judge by
What’s your honest opinion of where haaland will go ? I think Real Madrid I don’t know why he would as we look like he better option but that doesn’t always work .

WTF you on,self defensive pessimism,what makes you think he will sign for city smart arse
I feel like I am awakening from a coma. Have the past many months not happened?
You have more than enough trustworthy sources with multiple reports claiming the advanced negotiations.
You also have the obvious: a manager who has explicitly said we will be trying to sign a striker, we are club who is on the market needing the most in that position, he is a high profile player on the move, the league we play in is by far the strongest at the moment, financially we are among the very few who could pull this deal off and even a club like PSG that also could, does not offer a league or sporting project etc… we could go on and on…
But you know, you can also take from your back pocket the “we didn’t get Dani Alves” card, if you must…

What’s your honest opinion of where haaland will go ? I think Real Madrid I don’t know why he would as we look like he better option but that doesn’t always work .
My honest opinion is that he will come here and also that Harry Kane last summer was the back-up as we knew very early on that Dortmund would be inflexible with their fee demands, as proven by how late the negotiations went, which is not our MO anyway

You`re sadly mistaken if you think Pep has no say in transfers.Txiki is one of a small team (which includes Pep) to look at potential transfers both in and out of the club.

I didn’t say that mate - I know very well that Pep has a say in transfers. He’s confirmed that in a number of interviews. We also saw it in the Amazon series when we signed Laporte. I’m not disputing that.

Clearly he will have a huge say in which players we go for, but it isn’t his job to deal with agents. Which is the point. Again - we saw that in the same series.

That’s Txiki’s job, or Omar Berrada’s job - and Pep may well have cautioned against getting involved with Raiola. But as he has also confirmed in a number of interviews, it’s not his job to negotiate our transfers - that part out of his hands.

If Txiki makes a call that he’s happy to try and negotiate with Raiola for a player the transfer group (including Pep) have decided would be a good fit - it’s no longer about whether Pep would ‘entertain’ Raiola.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry but looking at the poster you initially took to task that Pep would not want fat boy, you said he wouldn`t have to as Txiki manages all the transfers which sounded like he alone was in charge of Peps team.
Anyway, yes I understand all your other post and agree with you.

Everyone stop quoting please, it's all gone to
Everyone stop quoting please, it's all gone to fuck!!
Everyone stop quoting please, it's all gone to fuck!
Everyone stop quoting please, it's all gone to fuck!
What’s that mate

It’s no secret that he prefers Madrid to Man City . It’s also no secret that he is a Leeds fan aswell. When we he press he is coming to city it’s real news but when he goes ti Madrid it’s bullshit . Look up over the years and you will see he has always been keen on Madrid .
So he's going to Leeds then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.