Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am awakening from a coma. Have the past many months not happened?
You have more than enough trustworthy sources with multiple reports claiming the advanced negotiations.
You also have the obvious: a manager who has explicitly said we will be trying to sign a striker, we are club who is on the market needing the most in that position, he is a high profile player on the move, the league we play in is by far the strongest at the moment, financially we are among the very few who could pull this deal off and even a club like PSG that also could, does not offer a league or sporting project etc… we could go on and on…
But you know, you can also take from your back pocket the “we didn’t get Dani Alves” card, if you must…
No I will keep it in thank you,I’ll use it on a rainy day

I read the the tabloid as everyone else but when it says haaland wants to join city it’s the truth but because he wants to join Real Madrid it’s made up bulshit . He has stated in the past that he wants to wear your the white shirt of Madrid but I’ll be searching ti find it . I suppose we will soon find out which way the wind will blow anyway which will probably then mean if he goes to Madrid it will be the usual we didn’t want him anyway bullshit .
And what will your stance be if he comes here given you're convinced he's heading for Madrid?

If you are Haaland and you have hired a data analyst team then City is the perfect choice,

if you looked at this as a neutral with no support for either club, City don't have a striker, City have possibly the best creators right now, City create so many opportunities that are squanderd because of no natural finisher, Haaland would be straight in the team and would be supplied by incredibly good creative players also coached by one of best coaches that football has seen, who has coached the best attacking players and made them better.

Where as

Madrid just got pumped 4 nil by an average Barca side. Their midfield is past it. Their defence is average. Mbappe and Haaland would not change that really attacking players need service PSG we're disjointed but Chelsea are going to destroy them Kante alone last season dismantled that old Madrid three on his own. Madrid need a RB, two midfielders and they still have not replaced Ramos.

When Benzema is injured they lack a natural leader. Plus Benzema still has 3 years at the top so Haaland would not only be sharing the spot light with Mbappe but also Benzema.

It does not make sense for Haaland to go to Madrid right now. They are not the madrid that won champions leagues each year they are so far away from that right now.

They need a good couple of transfer windows to replace that aging Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.