Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spanish media reading into that picture of him in the yellow Adidas hoodie that he has signed a deal with Adidas. Can't see anything official though. Going on to put 2 and 2 together with Madrid playing in Adidas kits, to take that as a sign.
Oh well wouldn’t of worked anyway

Romano is like a glorified news aggregator. And just as I find it weird that people get angry about aggregators, I find it weird that people get so offended by him. He's basically a one man industry in terms of collating transfer news in English.

Romano is like a glorified news aggregator. And just as I find it weird that people get angry about aggregators, I find it weird that people get so offended by him. He's basically a one man industry in terms of collating transfer news in English.
I suppose it’s because he passes himself off as someone with connections and insider knowledge. Lots of people do that of course but he has become the best known with his “here we go“ phrase.

So someone with genuine insider info, albeit from mainly one club like TH, may get annoyed at how he portrays himself.

I used to believe him myself but I think he’s a bit cringy now trying to cover all outcomes because he knows very little. I saw him on City Xtra a while ago and he looked uncomfortable sitting on his fence.

Myself personally I don't like Romano but fair play making a living out of being a complete spoofer! He's reeled in alot of brainless idiots and making money from it.
I get more annoyed at the people that think he's the go to man for news, It's pathetic. Are these people really that gullible? We'll the obviously are, The highest order of stupidity.

Myself personally I don't like Romano but fair play making a living out of being a complete spoofer! He's reeled in alot of brainless idiots and making money from it.
I get more annoyed at the people that think he's the go to man for news, It's pathetic. Are these people really that gullible? We'll the obviously are, The highest order of stupidity.
It’s because people want to believe in somebody like they do psychics.

I’m an atheist but massively outnumbered by believers. I have trouble understanding but I accept that all the believers can’t be stupid.

People are just different. I used to think Romano was perhaps legit too. It’s difficult in a World where opinion is reported as fact now and a popular opinion carries more weight than a truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.