Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really struggling now. The insinuation is Erling is stupid and only going to City so his Dad and agent can get the biggest pay-off.

Imagine if he was reading all this and RM were still an option…I know he won’t be but still….

Didn't they say a few weeks ago Raiola wants Spain but Alfie is pushing England. Haha. This really is a pantomime to fill pages.

Nasty City swaying player's and agents minds with their money, which comes from uncertain sources, possibly linked to a state. Say Real Madrid.

If it down to football and evolving as a player, he chooses city and pep. If he prefers sun, sea and bikinis, he chooses Spain. Arguably he'd get more money in Spain too, as we're unlikely to break our wage structure for him.

So a bit of smoke and mirrors here, but the reason for it suggests they are not too confident :)
Er, Madrid is a fair distance from the beach ; )

It’s because people want to believe in somebody like they do psychics.

I’m an atheist but massively outnumbered by believers. I have trouble understanding but I accept that all the believers can’t be stupid.

People are just different. I used to think Romano was perhaps legit too. It’s difficult in a World where opinion is reported as fact now and a popular opinion carries more weight than a truth.

I think for a while Romano was probably quite well connected. I'm sure he is still...BUT that was never sustainable. As soon as he built this brand of being a transfer content guru he simply threw himself under the bridge and couldn't keep up. His whole schtick now is to keep spoonfeeding info to the world on a daily basis, and that will lead to things being stretched out and becoming more and more flimsy.

If he wasn't making videos and doing podcasts every day with airtime to fill, he'd probably be sharing news only when it actually happens. Now he speculates to keep up. Transfer gossip just isn't happening every day, but that's boring to the masses and doesn't equate to good content, so this is what you get...a watered down, cleverly worded and vague version.

IF we can get Haaland it’s great. Even better when the player actually does fit our team and style of play, stays fit and humble.
We already signed Alvares. An upcoming CF from Argentina. In case some forgot. Who knows Alvares is gonna be an even better signing than Haaland (again IF we get the latter).

Meanwhile in the SKY Sports newsroom Gary Ratboy Neville receives the news that Alfie is now a Manchester City player.

angry-office.gif

If people are realistic, the industry of transfer news is fairly unreliable because there simply isn't enough news to satisfy the audience demand. Which is why you get the pantomime nonsense which you see across all media outlets.
Are the people who decide which tier journalists are in tiered too?

e.g. This guy is only a tier 2, but was given that level by a tier 4 judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.